Leadership Waco, with presenting sponsor Pattillo, Brown & Hill, L.L.P. is a Greater Waco Chamber program designed to identify and develop emerging area leaders and encourage them to become more involved in the community.
Class XXXVII includes 28 business and civic leaders representing a variety of industries throughout the Waco area:
- Sune Adbuke, Blanchard & Thomas, LLP
- Salvador Antonio, Community Bank & Trust
- Jessica Attas, Greater Waco Chamber
- Tre’ Baldwin, Victorious Life Church
- Lute Barber, Haley & Olson, P.C.
- Christy Bowling, Midway ISD
- Krista Brinser, Baylor University
- Benjamin Doskocil, Central National Bank
- Mark Firmin, Beard Kultgen Brophy Bostwick & Dickson, PLLC
- Sam Fisher, TFNB, Your Bank for Life
- Arthur John Handscomb, University Mazda Kia
- Christina Helmick, Extraco Banks
- Kristina Holcomb, Premier ER & Urgent Care
- Bobby Horner, City of Waco
- Joel Hudson, Pattillo, Brown & Hill, L.L.P.
- Priscilla James, Baylor University
- Katie King, JRBT
- Becky Kramm, L3Harris
- Justus Lindsey, Naman, Howell, Smith & Lee, PLLC
- Nancy McEachern, Insurors of Texas
- Shyneka Montgomery, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center-Hillcrest
- Janise Ochoa, Capstone Mechanical
- Nicole Reynolds, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center-Hillcrest
- Clayton Rogers, Pattillo, Brown & Hill, L.L.P.
- Kevin Stevenson, Ascension Providence
- Amberly Walker, ESC Region 12
- Dr. Rachelle Warren, Waco ISD
- Carlton Willis, Mission Waco, Mission World Inc.
Leadership Waco informs, educates and motivates class members through a series of monthly meetings on topics from healthcare to economic development and philanthropy. Applications for the next class will be announced spring 2021.
For more information, contact Rachel Martinez at (254) 757-5633 or visit wacochamber.com.