MidTex Farm & Ranch Scholarships - The MidTex Farm & Ranch Show, in partnership with our scholarship sponsor, Helberg Barbecue, is awarding two $1,250 scholarships to outstanding FFA, FCCLA, Family and Consumer Sciences, and 4-H members in McLennan County. The scholarships will be presented at the Exhibitors Luncheon at the MidTex Farm & Ranch Show on Tuesday, January 10, 2023, at The BASE at the Extraco Events Center.
Due Date: October 31
- Be a 2023 graduate of a McLennan County High School
- Have an overall high school grade average of B
- Have been an active member of the FFA, FCCLA, Family and Consumer Sciences, or 4-H for two years or more
- Meet entrance requirements of a Texas college or university
- Enroll in accredited college in the fall of 2023
- Include ACT and/or SAT test scores with application, if possible
- Submit a copy of a high school transcripts
- Submit a recent photo (within one year) of yourself
- Submit two letters of recommendation
- Apply by October 31, 2022
Questions? Contact Sarah McDonald: email@example.com.