Thank you to everyone who joined us for the annual MidTex Farm, Ranch & Garden Show on Saturday, February 1, 2020! Stay tuned -- we'll announce the 2021 MidTex date soon!
The MidTex Show offers exhibitors a first-rate forum to present their products and services to Central Texas farmers and ranchers, as well as the weekend farmers and gardeners. Visitors to the MidTex Farm, Ranch & Garden show will have the opportunity to view top exhibits of the newest farm and ranch equipment, seed, chemicals and ag-related services and technologies.
Exhibitor registration opens Spring 2020.
- Booths will include one 8' table and two chairs. Additional tables and chairs may be purchased.
- Electricity will not be provided but can be purchased for $100.
- Vendors will be provided with a light breakfast and two lunch tickets.
- All products must fit inside the booth space.
- 10'x10' booths will include 8' curtained back wall and 3' curtained sidewalls. 20'x20' booths will not have curtained walls.
- Upon application acceptance, exhibitors will be sent a link to complete their registration and pay online.
Payment will be due upon notification of acceptance. Booths may not be split or shared between more than one business and will not be reserved without payment.
Early Bird Pricing
- 10'x10' booths are $300
- 20'x20' booths are $350
- 10'x10' booths are $350
- 20'x20' booths are $400