The Waco Chamber will host the Annual MidTex Farm, Ranch & Garden Show on Saturday, February 1, 2020 at the Extraco Events Center from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Exhibitor registration is now open!
The MidTex Show offers exhibitors a first-rate forum to present their products and services to Central Texas farmers and ranchers, as well as the weekend farmers and gardeners. Visitors to the Mid-Tex Farm, Ranch & Garden show will have the opportunity to view top exhibits of the newest farm and ranch equipment, seed, chemicals and ag-related services and technologies.
This event is free and open to the public and registration is not required.
If you are interested in being a exhibitor, complete the online application found here.
- Booths will include one 8' table and two chairs. Additional tables and chairs may be purchased.
- Electricity will not be provided but can be purchased for $100.
- Vendors will be provided with a light breakfast and two lunch tickets.
- All products must fit inside the booth space.
- 10'x10' booths will include 8' curtained back wall and 3' curtained sidewalls. 20'x20' booths will not have curtained walls.
Payment will be due upon notification of acceptance. Booths may not be split or shared between more than one business and will not be reserved without payment.
Early Bird Pricing (available until October 31, 2019):
- 10'x10' booths are $300
- 20'x20' booths are $350
Regular Pricing (beginning November 1, 2019):
- 10'x10' booths are $350
- 20'x20' booths are $400
Please see the exhibitor application for more information.