Your Chamber is committed to supporting you during this challenging time! We want to keep you apprised of resources, policy updates and how you can help. This page will be revised regularly as new information becomes available.
We hope you stay healthy and proactive as we move forward together.
Please show caution as you complete online applications.
SBA COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) | Apply Now
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, small business owners are eligible to apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan advance of up to $10,000. The EIDL program provides small businesses with working capital loans of up to $2 million that can provide vital economic support to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing.
The SBA is currently advising small businesses that have been impacted by COVID-19 apply for loans early.
This is an updated form of the application; you will click through the application.
Updated Guidance for Small Businesses on Completing Loan Applications:
- U.S. Chamber's Guide to SBA's Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- U.S. Chamber Small Business Guide and Checklist
- U.S. Chamber Small Business Guide and Checklist - Spanish
- MCC SBDC Disaster Loan video
Paycheck Protection Program | Download Application
The Paycheck Protection Program is a loan designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll.
- Paycheck Protection Program Fact Sheet for Borrowers
- Paycheck Protection Program Fact Sheet for Lenders
Employee Retention Tax Credit
Shared Work Plan | Submit Your Plan
The Shared Work Program offers Texas employers an alternative to temporary layoffs. The Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) developed this voluntary program to help Texas employers and employees withstand economic downturns.
- Purchase gift cards from local businesses to use later.
- Shop local, if possible. Check out our Membership Directory >
- Choose local restaurants! Many local businesses are offering take out or delivery since the dining rooms are closed. Check out our Restaurant Directory >
- Follow local, state and federal guidelines.
- Practice social distancing and wash your hands!