Each summer, the Greater Waco Chamber of Commerce collects nominations for the ATHENA Leadership Award®, which is presented at the Leading Waco Women Serving Summit. The ATHENA Leadership Award® is presented to an exceptional leader who has achieved excellence in their business or profession, has served the community in a meaningful way and has assisted other women in their attainment of professional goals and leadership skills.
- Delisa Burnell-Smith, NeighborWorks Waco
- Susan Cowley, Talitha Koum Institute
- Anna Futral, CASA of McLennan County
- Danielle Geshay, BrazosBraces, PLLC
- Julie Hays, KWTX News 10
- Kelly Holecek, The City of Waco
- Lisa Hull, Community Bank & Trust
- Becky Kramm, L3Harris
- Kailey Mikulencak, L3Harris
- Rachel Pate, Cen-Tex African American Chamber of Commerce
- Sheronda Pruitt-Jones, H-E-B
- Lisa Saxenian, Waco High School
- Loren Schwartz, Merrill Lynch
- Dr. Sharon Shields, La Vega ISD
- Lindsey Skinner, Pattillo Brown & Hill, LLP
- Maegan Wenberg, Comfort Keepers
Soon, we will announce the finalists to be recognized at the 2021 Leading Waco Women Serving Summit that will be held on November 18 at Ridgewood Country Club. Tickets are on sale now at wacochamber.com. In addition to a panel discussion from the finalists, the Serving Summit will include a keynote address and the presentation of the ATHENA Leadership Award®.
Leading Waco Women was created to celebrate, empower and develop female leaders in the Greater Waco area. The summit series will conclude with the Serving Summit.