To Our Valued Chamber Members and Community Friends,
The health and wellness of our members, employees and community is a top priority at the Greater Waco Chamber. In accordance with the City of Waco and McLennan County Public Health District guidelines on health and safety, and in an abundance of caution and care, a number of Chamber events as outlined below are being postponed or cancelled.
In addition, the Chamber office will be closed through Friday, April 3. Your Chamber’s professional team will work remotely during this time, and will continue to vigorously execute our mission on your behalf. We encourage you to visit our website and social media for continual updates and important information.
Our main focus is to ensure that you have access to the resources needed to successfully navigate your business through this challenging time.
Please be advised that the following Chamber events are being postponed and will be rescheduled:
- The Texas Food Truck Showdown
- Leading Waco Women Mentoring Summit
- Allen Samuels Chamber Classic
- Business After Hours
Please be advised that the following Chamber events are being cancelled:
- Washington D.C. Fly In
- Business PowerHour in March and April
- 1000 Friends of Waco in March and April
- New Member Lunch in March and April
- Networking Forum in March and April
- Ribbon Cuttings scheduled in March and April
Thank you for your support and understanding. We hope you all stay healthy and proactive as we move forward together.