December 4, 2020 | 8:30 a.m.
The 2020 Workforce Resource Summit is a virtual half-day conference delivering powerful information and thought-provoking conversations to help employers throughout Central Texas understand current workforce issues, including pandemic and post-COVID-19 workforce realities, and how to best overcome challenges and look to the future.
Keynote Speaker: Chairman Bryan Daniel, Commissioner Representing Public with the Texas Workforce Commission
- Mental Health: Prevent the Burnout in Your Organization
- Making Diversity & Inclusion Part of Your Organization
- Build a High Performing, High Functioning, Multi-Generational Team
- Best Practices from Local Employers
- Talent Supply Chain
- Ensuring Your Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Is Forgiven
- How to Find Candidates & Untapped Candidate Pools
- Engaging with Other HR Professionals
- COVID-19 in the Workplace - Medical & Legal Do’s & Don’ts
- Build Your Organizational Brand Awareness
We're excited to offer virtual exhibitor space for the Workforce Resource Summit!
This conference will bring people from our seven-county region together. Business-to-business (B2B) businesses, like staffing agencies, office suppliers and e-commerce will have the chance to speak with attendees live and capture leads to grow and expand their client base.
- Have access to a live camera to interact with conference attendees
- Be able to share videos, content and files with attendees
- Add multiple representatives to “man the booth”
- Be allowed to sell products, offer promos and capture leads