2021 MidTex Farm, Ranch & Garden Show
April 9 - 10 | 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The BASE at Extraco Events Center
4601 Bosque Blvd.
Waco, TX 76710
The two-day MidTex Farm, Ranch, and Garden Show will take place at the new Extraco Events Center's BASE facility. We will host exhibitors showcasing their products and services to Central Texas farmers, ranchers and gardeners. Admission is FREE to the general public to attend and visit exhibits of the latest farm and ranch equipment, seed, chemicals and ag-related services and technologies. FREE agriculture and gardening classes will be provided by the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service – McLennan County on Friday and Saturday with CEUs available on Friday.
This event is free and open to the public and registration is not required.
Classes have been organized by the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service – McLennan County. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, please register for agriculture and gardening classes by April 5. Contact 254-757-5180 to sign up. CEU’s are available to attendees for the agriculture classes held on Friday.
Friday, April 9
8 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. • Pesticide Private Applicator Training (PAT) Training (3.75 hours)
10 a.m. - 11 a.m. • Feral Hog Management (1 IPM)
Instructor: John Tomecek, Assistant Professor and Extension Wildlife Specialist, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service
11 a.m. - 12 p.m. • Managing Aquatic Vegetation in Ponds (1 Gen)
Instructor: Brittany Chesser, Aquatic Vegetation Management Program Specialist, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service
12 p.m. - 1 p.m. • MidTex Farm, Ranch and Garden Exhibitors' Lunch with Guest Speaker Texas Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller hosted by United Ag & Turf
1 p.m. - 2 p.m. • General Laws and Regulations (1 L&R)
Instructor: Perry Cervantes, Coordinator for Pesticide Certification and Compliance (Ag),Texas Department of Agriculture
Saturday, April 10
10 a.m. - 11 a.m. • Preserving the Harvest, Canning Basics
Instructor: Colleen Foleen, Extension Agent, Family and Community Health, McLennan County, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service
1 p.m. - 2 p.m. • Introduction and Management of Honeybees in Central Texas
Instructor: Robin Liebe, Beekeeper, McLennan County Master Gardener
2 p.m. – 3 p.m. • Raised Bed Gardening
Instructor: Laynie Miller, McLennan County Master Gardener
Exhibitor registration is open now.
- Booths will include one 8' table and two chairs.
- Electricity will not be provided but can be purchased for $100.
- Complimentary Meal Tickets:
- Two tickets for breakfast on Friday
- Two tickets for lunch on Friday
- Two tickets for breakfast on Saturday
- Two tickets for lunch on Saturday
- All products must fit inside the booth space.
- 10'x10' booths will include 8' curtained back wall and 3' curtained sidewalls. 20'x20' booths will not have curtained walls.
- Exhibitors also have access to the exclusive Exhibitors' Luncheon, hosted by United Ag & Turf, on Friday with guest speaker Texas Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller.
Payment will be due upon notification of acceptance. Booths may not be split or shared between more than one business and will not be reserved without payment.
Early Bird Pricing (ends March 1)
- 10'x10' booths are $300
- 20'x20' booths are $350
- 10'x10' booths are $350
- 20'x20' booths are $400
- Ag Spray Equipment
- Bar None Country Store
- Cen-Tex Roof Systems
- Douglass Nissan & Auto Group
- Equipment Depot, Ltd.
- Kelly, Realtors
- KXXV-TV, News Channel 25
- Landoll Company, LLC and Brillion Farm Equipment
- Line X of Waco
- Lone Star Truck Group
- Morton Buildings, Inc. #107
- Pineco Tractor & Equipment
- Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service
- United Ag & Turf
- WC Tractor