Sports Luncheon Scholarships l Greater Waco Chamber
And the treatment of more than 90% of psoriasis effectively to the extent of the sun\'s rays, as described in the previous chapter, in addition to this special diet, if you drink coral calcium and water (1 each day up to half a liter), it will stop, in order to itch, to create better conditions the body to control the disease, skin kozhi.Leonard Walter - a former player in psychotherapy now,. And, coral calcium, and we are confident that we can eliminate buy anastrozole online without prescription the effect of sports injuries better than any other way. He here says: "serious injury when I am at the age of 28 years, after, and I can not imagine that he was suffering from constant pain, and we went through all the modern means of general treatment. I have tried all sorts of painkillers, it was not able to get rid of the pain. the Swedish doctor has recommended me you try 0,6 coral calcium week, and went completely pain.

Sports Luncheon Scholarships

The Greater Waco Chamber hosts three Sports Luncheons each year, where a scholarship committee awards scholarships to two outstanding students in McLennan County.

Below you will find a copy of the application for the Greater Waco Chamber of Commerce Sports Luncheon Scholarships, as well as the Eligibility Requirements.

FP-17-Scholorship

Kick Off Luncheon presented by The Allergan Foundation (due April 25, 2018)

• 2018 Kick-Off Scholarship Application Form  (CLOSED. Will re-open Spring 2019)

Tip-Off Luncheon presented by Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat (due September 12, 2018)

• 2018 Tip-Off Scholarship Application Form (CLOSED. Will re-open Summer 2019)

First Pitch Luncheon (due November 28, 2018)

We hope you will promote the scholarship as much as possible as this is a great way to help out students who deserve recognition and assistance for their hard work. We encourage you to make as many copies as you would like and distribute them to any and all students that meet eligibility requirements.

All scholarship applications MUST be received by the deadline (not postmarked)  at the Greater Waco Chamber of Commerce. Applications will not be accepted via email and incomplete applications will not be considered.

If you have any questions or concerns about deadlines or the process, please contact Amanda Haygood at 254-757-5610.

Latest News

Waco’s Game Changers

Article written by Amanda Haygood, Great

November 29, 2018 read more

State of the State Luncheon

[gallery columns="4" link="file" ids="2

November 28, 2018 read more

Member Event Calendar

Contact Us

101 S. Third St. Waco TX 76701 | P.O. Box 1220 Waco TX 76703-1220 | (254) 757-5600

Waco Chamber