Leading Waco Women
Join us for the presentation of the inaugural ATHENA Leadership Award, Thursday, Nov. 1 at the Leading Waco Women Summit.
|We’re pleased to announce our keynote speaker for the inaugural Leading Waco Women Summit, Anne Grady!
Anne works with audiences of all sizes around the world, helping them find courage, build resilience, lead through influence, and improve relationships.
A two-time TEDx speaker, she’s been featured in Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Inc., FOX Business, Entrepreneur, and more. Anne’s blend of inspiration and content make her one of the most sought-after female speakers in the country.
Waco’s very own Ann Harder, with KXXV News Channel 25, will emcee the event.
Limited seating is still available, reserve your spot today!
2018 ATHENA LEADERSHIP AWARD NOMINATION
The ATHENA Leadership Award celebrates exemplary leadership and is reflective of a quote by Plato: What is honored in a country will be cultivated there. Over 7,000 Recipients have been honored with the ATHENA Leadership Award since the program’s inception in 1982.
Presented to leaders across professional sectors, the ATHENA Leadership Award’s rich history, international scope and focus on mentorship distinguish it as one of the most prestigious leadership awards one can receive.
We are proud to announce the 2018 finalists. The recipient will be announced on Thursday, Nov. 1.
ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees must meet each of the following three criteria:
• Demonstrate excellence, creativity and initiative in their business or profession
• Provide valuable service to improve the quality of life for others in their community
• Actively assist women in achieving their full leadership potential
• ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees may represent either the profit or not-for-profit sector.
• Previous ATHENA Leadership Award Recipients are not eligible for nomination, however past nominees may be nominated again.
• There is no minimum or maximum age qualification that must be met by ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees.
COMPLETING THE FORM
• You are encouraged to work closely with your nominee to complete their nomination.
• Nominations for the ATHENA Leadership Award must be submitted using this nomination form and format.
• You may include supporting documents (articles, testimonials, etc) with your completed nomination form.
• Deadline for submission: Wednesday, Aug. 29, 2018.
A Selection Committee, made up of a diverse group of community leaders, will review all nominations and select the ATHENA Leadership Award Recipient. The Recipient will be announced on Thursday, Nov. 1, 2018 at the Leading Waco Women’s Summit. Tickets available online soon.
Contact: Amanda Haygood at 254-757-5611 or email@example.com.
ATHENA Leadership Award nominations closed on Aug. 29, 2018.