The Waco Chamber Ambassador program is a membership outreach and retention program designed to involve and inform all Chamber members and prospective members. Ambassadors are volunteers who, on behalf of the Waco Chamber, make goodwill calls to encourage membership participation and actively support Waco Chamber programs. Joining this program is one option members can exercise to increase their commitment to the Waco Chamber while gaining additional exposure for themselves and their business. Ambassadors generate excitement and enthusiasm through participation in ribbon cuttings, grand openings and other Waco Chamber networking events and functions.
- Increased recognition as a community leader, for you and your company in the business community and at Chamber events
- Eligibility for Outstanding Ambassador awards
- Listing on the Ambassador page with your name, company name and link to a company website
- Name badge with Chamber Ambassador logo
- Increased exposure to the Chamber and its initiatives
- Excellent networking opportunities and business leads
- Earn rewards based on the level of participation- recognition will be at signature events
TERM OF SERVICE
One year. Criteria for remaining in the Ambassador’s Program include active monthly involvement, the recruitment of new members, assisting in retention calls, and attendance at Waco Chamber of Commerce networking events. After three months of inactivity, you will be contacted regarding your involvement.