By becoming a Greater Waco Chamber member, you are part of an elite group encouraged to participate on a number of committees and task forces. Whether you’re a small business seeking business building skills or looking to expand and grow your network, the Chamber has a variety of professional development programs to help members of all sizes and stages. Ambassadors enjoy the rewards of making new contacts, strengthening relationships and accessing a wealth of information and resources.
Program Benefits for the Ambassadors:
- Increased name and face recognition.
- Increased networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to connect one-on-one with new and existing Chamber members.
- Increased referral opportunities through other Ambassadors and one-on-one contact with members.
- Potential media coverage from attendance at Chamber events.
- Gain an insider’s perspective of the local business community.
- Opportunity to meet local business and community leaders.
- Chance to help the community and show community pride.
- Recognition via “Ambassador of the Year”.
- Recognition via Ribbon Cutting photos on social media, website, Quarterly Magazine, and Business’ framed copy.
Interested in becoming an Ambassador? Fill out the application form below. Have questions about the program? Contact Christie Harper at 254-757-5617.