Waco Young Professionals
The Waco Young Professionals (Waco YP) is the premiere organization for young leaders seeking to be active professionally within the Greater Waco community. The Waco YP mission is to shape and promote Waco’s quality of life, to attract and retain a labor force of educated young adults by establishing professional relationships, developing leaders and investing in our community. To fulfill this mission, Waco YP seeks to create and nurture a network of young professionals from all industries and to represent the diversity and creativity of our community.
Three Monthly Events
Waco YP Lunch Connection
First Wednesday at the Greater Waco Chamber, presentations include:
- Executive mentoring discussions
- Community engagement
- Professional development tools and resources useful for young professionals
**Note: No Lunch Connection in January or July.
Waco YP Industry Tour
Tour of an area business for insight into the “behind the scenes” operations. Past tours include:
- Baylor Research and Innovation Collaborative (BRIC)
- Central National Bank
- Coca-Cola Refreshments
- TYMCO, Inc.
Waco YP After Five
Social event for an opportunity to network and be a part of the young professional community.
- Relaxed environment at various area social hubs
- No name tags or business cards necessary.
Become a Member
For $40 a year, your membership includes:
- WacoYP Connection Lunch ($120 value)
- WacoYP Industry Tour (Members Only)
- WacoYP After Five
Invitation to Attend
- Professional development workshops
- Leader development trainings
- Monthly e-newsletter
- WacoYP member business directory
Chair – Emily Embry, Baylor Scott & White Hillcrest
Chair-Elect – Everett Phipps, Insurors Indemnity Company
Past Chair – Brian Remson, Ferguson-Davis Wealth Management
Thank You to Our Sponsors: